Boat owners under the Polish Flag, that still have the previous ("old") registration certificates, need to renew and update to the new format (registration card) immediately because their registration should be invalid. We can assist immediately, so please contact us and +357-99-419619. Also, we can assist in VAT matters regarding your boats, so please contact us!
Register Your PRIVATE or COMMERCIAL Boat Under the Polish Flag for life!
Registering your yacht under the Polish flag is an incredible value. When you register your vessel in Poland, the registration remains valid for the life of the craft!
ALL-INCLUSIVE SPECIAL PRICE 469.00 EUR (ANY SIZE UP TO 24M) EITHER PLEASURE OR COMMERCIAL - REGISTRATION & MMSI!!!
Welcome to Yacht Registration Poland!
Do you need a European Union (EU) Private or Commercial Flag Registration that is valid
around the world and is available to All Nationalities?
We can provide you with a Polish (EU) flag registration. The registration is valid for the lifetime of the boat and therefore you won't need to renew your paperwork. The whole process is very simple, as you do not need a yacht survey, and can be done in 2-3 days (provisional registration) after you furnish us with the correct documents (permanent registration within 2-3 weeks). You do not have to be a resident or citizen of Poland or even the EU to register under the Polish flag. Anyone can register a boat under the Polish flag, either EU, EEA or foreigner (third country) could apply, either individual or body corporate (company, corporation, etc). For owners outside the EU what is only needed is proof of residence within the EU (we provide this for the client).
Need to register a Mega Yacht? Visit our Mega Yacht VAT Deferment website for more information!
EU Polish Yacht Registration - Highlights:
I. HIGHLIGHTS OF THE POLISH FLAG REGISTRATION
• Low costs for registering your boat, yacht, or jet-ski under the Polish Flag, and also obtaining the Polish MMSI. LIMITED-TIME OFFER: Only 469.00 EUR + VAT (where applicable). LEARN MORE ABOUT COST
• No Registration Survey needed for boats that are less than 24m
• The Polish Registration is valid for life. No Annual Renewals are needed and no annual yacht taxes are applicable
• It's a Full European Union (EU) flag registration and is fully acceptable worldwide (it is Paris MoU White Listed)
• No maritime restrictions whatsoever
• It's available for boats, yachts, and jet-skis
• Good for private and commercial yachting
• Your Provisional Registration may be ready within 2-3 days (and once you receive the Provisional Registration by email within these 2-3 days, you can print it and you'll have a valid legal document onboard to show it to any Maritime Authority), once all correct documentation is received. The Permanent Registration takes 2-4 weeks and you do not need any boat survey or other time-consuming paperwork to fill up. Upon completion of the permanent registration, the MMSI process begins (approximately 3-4 weeks).
• It is available to all Nationalities. Either EU, EEA, or foreigners (third countries) may qualify to register their boats under the Polish Flag. For all those third-country owners we could organize a legal residence within the EU in order to qualify for registration under the flag.
II. DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO REGISTER UNDER THE POLISH FLAG
• Owner's identity document (valid passport) of an individual or proof of identity (valid passports) of the directors in case of corporate ownership
• Proof of Ownership (either a Sales Agreement; commercial invoice; Bill of Sale; Notarial Statement, etc)
• Scanned copy of any of the following (CE Certificate; Tonnage Certificate; Builders Certificate; Survey Report; Yacht's Manual)
• Photos of the outside and the inside (engine room) of the boat, showing its name, engine's serial number, hull number; and CE plate
• CE Design category (A, B, C, D)
• Deletion of the previous flag if the boat was previously registered – if the boat is brand new we need builders certificate
Why Yacht Registration Poland?
Poland's economy is considered to be one of the more resilient of the post-Communist countries and is one of the fastest growing within the EU. Having a strong domestic market, low private debt, low unemployment rate, flexible currency, and not being dependent on a single export sector, Poland is the only European economy to have avoided the recession of 2008.
Yacht Registration Poland FAQ
We are International Ship Registries (Worldwide) LLC, the European market leader, and the foremost provider of ship & yacht registration services in many reputable onshore and offshore jurisdictions worldwide, since 1998. Our main website https://internationalshipregistries.com is one of the most visited ones on these matters.
Registering your good boat in Poland, is a fast, straightforward, simplified, inexpensive operation/process that it takes only a couple of weeks to do. The Polish yacht registration is valid worldwide and is acceptable to all nationalities, as owners of applying yachts. Your good boat is registered for life, and for as long as you wish to keep this registration intact, and at no extra cost, other than the initial registration fees, which is inexpensive i.e. 469.00 EUR only, all-inclusive! There aren’t any restrictions whatsoever! Anyone can apply to obtain the Polish Flag for his or her boat.
Only the basic ones (Builders Certificate, Bill of Sale, passport copy, EC Certificates, original invoice, previous registration documents, power of attorney to act on your behalf during the process). All the above should be translated by us into Polish at no extra cost to you.
Both! We can register either as a pleasure yacht and/or as a commercial (charter out) yacht. And this cost should be the same, either way (469.00 EUR only).
Both are eligible to be registered under the Polish Flag, at the same cost!
By visiting our website and sending an email to our email@example.com. We’ll be too happy to assist in all respects and matters regarding your kind inquiry!
What Our Clients Are Saying About Polish Yacht Registration:
"Our firm had been considering choosing Poland for our yacht registration for several years but ran into countless issues before finding this website that simplified the process for us. This group was able to expedite the process in order to get all of our yacht registered before the end of 2019 so we could be fully operational in the New Year."
"Over the years I have owned 20 yachts and other vessels and dealt with countless different registration processes from countries around the globe. In my experience, I can confidently say that Poland is the best country for yacht registration. The benefits are amazing and the Polish flag is one of the most recognizable in any European port."
"Thank you for helping with registering our yacht under the Polish flag! When my husband passed away I did not know what to do with our family yacht. I wanted to keep it in Europe, but choosing the country for the registration can be such a hassle. This website walked me through everything so it was easy to understand and sent me all the forms."
San Francisco, California
"Since 2002 I have bounced around EU and EAA countries for my boat registration. It felt like very country that offered registration services had too many negatives to make up for the positives. I saw Poland pop up on an online forum and after some due diligence I discovered Yacht Registrations Poland. They made the registration process fast and easy. I have never been happier with where my boat is registered!"