For either PRIVATE or COMMERCIAL Registration, we are currently charging an all-inclusive fee of 399.00 EUR (plus 19% VAT - where applicable).
We are also providing the applicable Polish MMSI License for the boat on request at an additional fee of 99.00 EUR (plus 19% VAT - where applicable). The MMSI License could be provided after receiving Permanent Registration for the boat in question, the procedure starts upon receipt of the permanent certificate of Registry
The total turnaround is within three-four (3-4) weeks (for permanent registration), after receiving all pertinent information and the filled-up applications, for provisionally & permanently registering your good boat, yacht, rib, jet-ski, under the Polish Flag. Provisional Registration could be provided within three to five (3-5) working days, after receiving the above supporting documentation for the boat and the owner.
EU Polish Yacht Registration - Highlights:
I. HIGHLIGHTS OF THE POLISH FLAG REGISTRATION
• Low Costs for registering your boat, yacht, or jet-ski under the Polish Flag. LIMITED-TIME OFFER: Only 399.00 EUR + VAT (where applicable).
• No Registration Survey needed for boats that are less than 24m
• The Polish Registration is valid for life. No Annual Renewals are needed and no annual yacht taxes are applicable
• It's a Full European Union (EU) flag registration and is fully acceptable worldwide (it is Paris MoU White Listed)
• No maritime restrictions whatsoever
• It's available for boats, yachts, and jet-skis
• Good for private and commercial yachting
• Your Provisional Registration may be ready within 2-3 days, once all correct documentation is received. The Permanent Registration takes 3-4 weeks and you do not need any boat survey or other time-consuming paperwork to fill up. And once you receive the provisional registration by email within 2-3 days, you can print it and you'll have a valid legal document onboard to demonstrate it to any Maritime Authority
• It is available to all Nationalities. Either EU, EEA, or foreigners (third countries) may qualify to register their boats under the Polish Flag. For all those third-country owners we could organize a legal residence within the EU in order to qualify for registration under the flag.
II. DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO REGISTER UNDER THE POLISH FLAG
• Owner's identity document (valid passport) of an individual or proof of identity (valid passports) of the directors in case of corporate ownership
• Proof of Ownership (either a Sales Agreement; commercial invoice; Bill of Sale; Notarial Statement, etc)
• Scanned copy of any of the following (CE Certificate; Tonnage Certificate; Builders Certificate; Survey Report; Yacht's Manual)
• Photos of the outside and the inside (engine room) of the boat, showing its name, engine's serial number, hull number; and CE plate
• CE Design category (A, B, C, D)
• Deletion of the previous flag if the boat was previously registered – if the boat is brand new we need builders certificate