For either PRIVATE or COMMERCIAL Registration, we are currently charging only the all-inclusive fee of 469.00 EUR (plus 19% VAT - only where applicable).
Our all-inclusive package consists of the following:
• Provisional registration (by email)
• Permanent Registration (registration card)
• Radio License with MMSI & Call Sign coded to your yacht registration and programmable for the yacht's devices. The License has a 10-year renewal date and is issued by the Polish Office of Electronic Communications. We also register your EPIRB with the International COSPAS-SARSAT database.
NOTE: It's absolutely mandatory for any boat hoisting the Polish Flag to have also Polish Radio License & Call Sign.
• Polish National Ship Flag (The Polish National Ensign: Heavyweight 100% Dacron Polyester material, Made in Poland. 45x30 or 65x40 cm. Delivered with the registration card)
• Courier Delivery
The total turnaround is within three-four (3-4) weeks (for permanent registration), after receiving all pertinent information and the filled-up applications, for provisionally & permanently registering your good boat, yacht, rib, jet-ski, under the Polish Flag. Provisional Registration could be provided within three to five (3-5) working days, after receiving the above supporting documentation for the boat and the owner.
Excerpt from the Polish Registry Database at an additional cost of only 99.00 EUR: Local authorities asking for full data of the boat? Data from permanent registration cards are not enough for your insurance company? Should you need to show evidence of changes in the Registry? If this is an issue we have the solution here: We can provide a full excerpt from the Polish Registry which shows in 10 pages all stored data for your boat (Full owner and operator; full addresses; full engine details; additional notes; historical data, etc). We'll deliver (a) an e-signed pdf copy in Polish language (b) an English pdf translation (we can also provide sworn translations in other languages on request - at an additional cost).
EU Polish Yacht Registration - Highlights:
I. HIGHLIGHTS OF THE POLISH FLAG REGISTRATION
• Low costs for registering your boat, yacht, or jet-ski under the Polish Flag, and also obtaining the Polish MMSI. LIMITED-TIME OFFER: Only 469.00 EUR + VAT (where applicable).
• No Registration Survey needed for boats that are less than 24m
• The Polish Registration is valid for life. No Annual Renewals are needed and no annual yacht taxes are applicable
• It's a Full European Union (EU) flag registration and is fully acceptable worldwide (it is Paris MoU White Listed)
• No maritime restrictions whatsoever
• It's available for boats, yachts, and jet-skis
• Good for private and commercial yachting
• Your Provisional Registration may be ready within 2-3 days (and once you receive the Provisional Registration by email within these 2-3 days, you can print it and you'll have a valid legal document onboard to show it to any Maritime Authority), once all correct documentation is received. The Permanent Registration takes 2-4 weeks and you do not need any boat survey or other time-consuming paperwork to fill up. Upon completion of the permanent registration, the MMSI process begins (approximately 3-4 weeks).
• It is available to all Nationalities. Either EU, EEA, or foreigners (third countries) may qualify to register their boats under the Polish Flag. For all those third-country owners we could organize a legal residence within the EU in order to qualify for registration under the flag.
II. DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO REGISTER UNDER THE POLISH FLAG
• Owner's identity document (valid passport) of an individual or proof of identity (valid passports) of the directors in case of corporate ownership
• Proof of Ownership (either a Sales Agreement; commercial invoice; Bill of Sale; Notarial Statement, etc)
• Scanned copy of any of the following (CE Certificate; Tonnage Certificate; Builders Certificate; Survey Report; Yacht's Manual)
• Photos of the outside and the inside (engine room) of the boat, showing its name, engine's serial number, hull number; and CE plate
• CE Design category (A, B, C, D)
• Deletion of the previous flag if the boat was previously registered – if the boat is brand new we need builders certificate