Anyone can own a yacht under the Polish flag, either EU, EEA, or foreigner (third-country).
EU Polish Yacht Registration - Highlights:
I. HIGHLIGHTS OF THE POLISH FLAG REGISTRATION
• Low Costs for registering your boat, yacht, or jet-ski under the Polish Flag. LIMITED-TIME OFFER: Only 399.00 EUR + VAT (where applicable).
• No Registration Survey needed for boats that are less than 24m
• The Polish Registration is valid for life. No Annual Renewals are needed and no annual yacht taxes are applicable
• It's a Full European Union (EU) flag registration and is fully acceptable worldwide (it is Paris MoU White Listed)
• No maritime restrictions whatsoever
• It's available for boats, yachts, and jet-skis
• Good for private and commercial yachting
• Your Provisional Registration may be ready within 2-3 days, once all correct documentation is received. The Permanent Registration takes 3-4 weeks and you do not need any boat survey or other time-consuming paperwork to fill up. And once you receive the provisional registration by email within 2-3 days, you can print it and you'll have a valid legal document onboard to demonstrate it to any Maritime Authority
• It is available to all Nationalities. Either EU, EEA, or foreigners (third countries) may qualify to register their boats under the Polish Flag. For all those third-country owners we could organize a legal residence within the EU in order to qualify for registration under the flag.
II. DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO REGISTER UNDER THE POLISH FLAG
• Owner's identity document (valid passport) of an individual or proof of identity (valid passports) of the directors in case of corporate ownership
• Proof of Ownership (either a Sales Agreement; commercial invoice; Bill of Sale; Notarial Statement, etc)
• Scanned copy of any of the following (CE Certificate; Tonnage Certificate; Builders Certificate; Survey Report; Yacht's Manual)
• Photos of the outside and the inside (engine room) of the boat, showing its name, engine's serial number, hull number; and CE plate
• CE Design category (A, B, C, D)
• Deletion Certificate from the previous Flag/Registry (sorry Dutch Deletion Certs shouldn't be acceptable here because the Dutch Registry wasn't a real yacht registration, so we'll need to see the previous certificate and before the so-called Dutch "registration")
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are certain yacht & boat owners who are having the Polish Flag on their boats since before August 01, 2020. Those registrations were made by a previous Registrar who is currently canceled and as per the new legal Act of the Polish State their validity shall be gradually phased out as per the following time schedule:
- Those issued before 01.01.2000 on 31.07.2021
- Those issued between 01.01.2000 to 01.01.2006 on 31.01.2022
- Those issued after 01.01.2006 on 31.01.2023